Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basicaly nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names, but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 18.01.2017.
The mod is in developement since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010, and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
– added support for WoT 0.9.17.0.2 RU (CIS) [experimental, please report any problems]
– added crosshair: Oreshkin
– updated Battle Observer
– updated Session Stats ‘Time Spent’ by ShuraBB
– updated Multi Hit Log – InBattle WN8, EFF, Damage
– updated Hitlog Announcer by ekspoint
– updated Debug Panel by ekspoint
– updated Extra Aim Info by ekspoint
– updated crosshair: Standard+
– repacked Skins & remodels package from Milkym4n [to fix wrong folder name versions]
– optimized regional installation
– corrected file Expected Tank Values v29 [v28 values used for E50, M46 Patton, Obj.140, Obj.430 and T-62A]