Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basically nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 18.08.2017.
|Date of update||August 17th, 2017|
|Actual for the patch||0.9.19.1.2|
The mod is in development since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010 and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons, you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
v184.108.40.206 changelog #02:
- updated hangar anti-mirror file [used with few contour icons]
- updated contour icons: corecroft27, Ghostman101278, man1aq, PogS
- updated Class colored icons (by Ghostman101278)
- updated PMOD #27-3
- updated Hangman v2.14.5
- updated Two Steps From Hell Music Mod
- added TessuMod (WOT/Teamspeak integration mod)
- removed YasenKrasen: Text extension
- Aslain’s ModPack 220.127.116.11.02 or EU mirror or USA mirror (116 Mb)
- Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.9.19.2.01 (16 Mb)