Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basically nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 22.06.2017.
|Date of update||June 22th, 2017|
|Actual for the patch||0.9.19.0.2|
The mod is in development since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010 and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons, you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
v22.214.171.124 changelog #10:
- – added XVM’s OTM with thick HP bars by Aslain
- added option in OTM by Aslain: Rating marker: small square on hp bar
- added option in OTM by Aslain: Star marker for premium vehicles [default]
- updated XVM to nightly 7678
- updated crosshair: J1mbo
- removed XVM’s clan icons addon [missing a number of clan icons]
- Aslain’s ModPack 126.96.36.199.10 or EU mirror or USA mirror (114 Mb)
- Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.188.8.131.52.02 (16 Mb)