Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basicaly nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names, but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 24.09.2016.
The mod is in developement since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010, and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
– added contour icons: Ashbane
– added option to the Other XVM section: Disable all XVM sounds
– added few options to the XVM minima section
– added 3 new HP bars styles to XVM Player’s Panel section
– added Session Stats ‘Time Spent’ by ShuraBB
– updated contour icons: Riskynet’s (by colt87), Ghostman
– updated Ghostman’s tech-tree icons
– updated Premium tanks colored by gold (by Aslain)
– updated XVM config (structure slightly changed, to make it more friendly with future options)
– removed Custom shell, consumable, module icons and more (by willow2000) [requires update]
Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.9.15.2.04 (10 Mb)