Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basically nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 22.07.2017.
|Date of update||July 22nd, 2017|
|Actual for the patch||0.9.19.1.1|
The mod is in development since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010 and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons, you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
v18.104.22.168 changelog #02:
- updated XVM to nightly 7749
- added english and polish translation to the Pathfinder mod
- updated Gnomefather’s Historical Realism Gun Sounds (by Zorgane) [M36 fix]
- updated Personal Missions Helper
- Aslain’s ModPack 22.214.171.124.02 or EU mirror or USA mirror (116 Mb)
- Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.9.19.1.00 (16 Mb)