Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basicaly nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names, but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 28.04.2016.
The mod is in developement since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010, and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
– added 6th sense sound: Trap Sense (Star Wars)
– added War Thunder Gun Sounds (test version) by DJ_DveiPL
– added WoT BETA Sound Mod (Guns & hits from WoT 0.9.13)
– updated WoT BETA Sound Mod v2.1.5 (Guns & hits from WoT 0.6.7)
– updated Hitlog Announcer (by ekspoint)
– updated Extra Aim Info by ekspoint
– updated Multi Hit Log – InBattle WN8, EFF, Damage (by eskpoint)
– moved WoT BETA Sound Mod to gun sounds section (you have to select it again)
Aslains_XVM_Mod_v.9.14.11 (12 Mb)