Are you tired of default tank contours, that tells you basically nothing about it, except for the tank contour itself? Try my custom contour icons, with them you’ll not only have a brand new colored and tiered vehicle names but also XVM – which means nice floating dmg numbers, custom health bars and more…. Upd: 19.10.2017.
|Date of update||October 19th, 2017|
|Actual for the patch||0.9.20.1|
The mod is in development since WoT’s closed beta back in 2010 and is one of the first icon mods ever created. The purpose of it was to replace ugly, and useless contour icons in favor of colored vehicle names. With my icons, you can have much better battle awareness, than the others players who uses default set. You can identify enemy vehicle class with a blink of an eye, you will never be supriced like you can be with built-in icons.
v9.20.1 changelog #02:
- – updated XVM to 7994 [please ignore that night version warning for now, it’s just a message, does nothing more]
- – updated contour icons: man1aq, colt87, corecroft27
- – updated Battle Observer config [to fix old macro]
- – updated session stats Tomonik
- – removed few incompatible tank skins by Milkym4n, Battle results window mods, music mods