In ModPak included ten best mods:
Including zoom out mod
Received Damage Announcer v2.4
DMSound (instead of Locastans UT voice Gen2)
30x 10lvl Smooth Scope Zoom 95 by Artasan
Sessionstatistic by Locastan
INSTALLING THE MODPACK:
– If you already have other mods installed, make a backup of them, the modpack can overwrite some elements!!!
– Make sure you have a backup of the files in Game_Directory\res\audio: ingame_voice.fev and ingame_voice.fsb.
– If you want the gun sounds mod, make a backup of all the files in your Game_Directory\res\audio.
– The easiest way to find this files back is to make a audio backup folder in your Game_Directory\res folder.
– Open the modpack, you will see 2 folders: res and res_mods, and the 2 manuals (English and Dutch).
– Copy the files in res\audio into Game_Directory\res\audio.
(- ingame_voice.fev and ingame_voice.fsb <— this is the Jingles voicepack, don’t copy these files if you dont want to have the voicepack.)
– Copy the folders in res_mods into Game_Directory\res_mods, if your pc asks you if you want to overwrite certain files, click yes.
– Go to http://www.modxvm.com, log in with your WoT account and activate your statistics.
– Launch your game, and enjoy the changes!
Barrie’s modpack (24 Mb)